As well as selling parts, we we have full workshop facilities, we also service, repair, restore and custom build.
- Servicing & Repair - We provide servicing to manufacturers schedules and use genuine service parts, we can sign/stamp your service book and ensure your bike complies with warranty requirements. We can do this because we are factory trained and have a combined 30 years experience in the dealer network. Ask about our premium service, this is the most comprehensive service available and includes replacement wheel bearings, steering head bearings, engine and swing arm mounts, master cylinder and caliper seals, brake fluid, fork oil seals and fork oil, fuel and oil lines, carb rebuild and replacement intake manifold seals - just to give you an idea of the depth of our premium service. To enquire about our servicing availability you can email us here email@example.com
- Custom Build Projects - We project manage custom build projects to ensure that the final result meets customers expectations and is useable. From a ground up build to heavily modifying a donor bike we can work to specific budgets where the customer has total control of the costs. We can do this becasue of the cost management system we have. Our build partners (sheet metal, frame builders, painters, exhaust fabricator, powder coaters, platers, polishers, machinists, wheel builder, auto-electrician) play a key part in the project rather than being sub-contractors for specific pieces of work. We operate as a collective where people and skills are matched to the requirements of every job. The level of customer input is decided by the customer, from "build me one of those" to involvement in key decision points as the project progresses.
- Diagnostics - We have our own diagnostics equipment which complements a thorough understanding of vehicle systems.
- Fuel Injection Management & Re-mapping - We use the most advanced and comprehensive solutions available providing custom mapping for every bike rather than a map that was made for someone else in a different part of the world at different altitudes, different fuels and riding styles. Each cylinder is mapped individually to provide synergies in terms of power delivery, smoothness and temperature management.
- Restoration - Doesn't mean the bike has to be 50 years old, there are many much younger bikes that have been badly maintained, bodged or suffered the effects of climate or could do with a mechanical freshen up - some may only just be out of warranty. In any case our restoration services are intended to restore the riding experience and look of each bike when in it was in its' prime. This is not a facelift service.
- Engine Re-finishing and building - a choice of finishes to get your engine looking the best. Rebuilt with new seals, bearings and any other work noted during the inspection and measurement process. We have re-built all examples of Harley-Davidson® engines from Flathead to high performance Twin Cam race engines.
Our experience, knowledge and training means that we can answer your questions - all you have to do is ask.